looking for something?
- RT @emilylhauser: Every woman you know has a story.Maybe it's a story we've learned to think of as "nothing," maybe it's huge. But each of … 2 hours ago
- @etreas random, but prolly about same avg frequency 15 hours ago
- “@PSBROOKES: Re to the effin tweet and then some! If you have a kid in school, read this now! wapo.st/1Fd33qi (via @mrhunsaker)” YES 15 hours ago
- RT @MikeBatesSBN: Someone is singing The American HonkeyTonk Bar Association, which is probably most of what's wrong with America in one so… 15 hours ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: Marriage should be between a man and a woman. Unless it's gay marriage. 15 hours ago
browse by category
Author Archives: gerty-z
For me to move over to Scientopia!! I know I’ve already moved once this year, but when I got an invitation to join such a fantastic group I had to jump at it. So please update your blogroll just this … Continue reading
One of the little bits of advice I got when I was on the job market is that I should make my own website. So I put together a very rudimentary personal website. It was not fancy. There was a … Continue reading
Found this as a search that led to my blog: “can you collect unemploymment if you don’t get tenure” That is kind of depressing.
A long time ago, I lived in a very “red” state. The place I now call home is not so conservative, which I like because it is more aligned with my own politics. I may not always agree with my … Continue reading
I am crushed with trying to get the lab in order so that I can head back to the homeland and visit the folks. But I did sneak a few minutes to check out some blogs and ran across a … Continue reading
That is right. Birds are falling out of the sky because of me. And also gay soldiers. But lets not lose focus…because I, apparently, HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE BIRDS DROP OUT OF THE SKY!! FFS damn, shit like this … Continue reading