looking for something?
- RT @hubbahubble: This account tweets whenever an electric eel at a Tennessee aquarium emits a shock. Watt a time to be alive ⚡️💡 https://t.… 9 hours ago
- RT @BettyBowers: In honor of Jack Chick passing, here is a Bible tract you can leave on a subway, in a public restroom, or other place it w… 10 hours ago
- @niais best campaign tactic ever 10 hours ago
- RT @docrocktex26: Protip: sitting out elections because your state is red is why your state is red. 10 hours ago
- RT @DrJenGunter: If you're against abortion then don't have one and donate to programs that fund low cost long acting reversible contracept… 10 hours ago
browse by category
Author Archives: gerty-z
For me to move over to Scientopia!! I know I’ve already moved once this year, but when I got an invitation to join such a fantastic group I had to jump at it. So please update your blogroll just this … Continue reading
One of the little bits of advice I got when I was on the job market is that I should make my own website. So I put together a very rudimentary personal website. It was not fancy. There was a … Continue reading
Found this as a search that led to my blog: “can you collect unemploymment if you don’t get tenure” That is kind of depressing.
A long time ago, I lived in a very “red” state. The place I now call home is not so conservative, which I like because it is more aligned with my own politics. I may not always agree with my … Continue reading
I am crushed with trying to get the lab in order so that I can head back to the homeland and visit the folks. But I did sneak a few minutes to check out some blogs and ran across a … Continue reading
That is right. Birds are falling out of the sky because of me. And also gay soldiers. But lets not lose focus…because I, apparently, HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE BIRDS DROP OUT OF THE SKY!! FFS damn, shit like this … Continue reading